Discovery Judgment Recovery

HomeMake a PaymentAssign a JudgmentFAQsThank you!

"Turn YOUR Court Judgment into Ca$h!"

To assign YOUR judgment to Discovery Judgment Recovery for enforcement, please contact our office directly!

When contacting us, please have the case number, the county in which the judgment was awarded and (if you know) the amount of the original judgment award.

For best results, please call us Monday through Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 12 noon, Pacific Time. (The rest of the time, we're out in the field enforcing judgments for others.)

We'll be happy to discuss how our service works and the results you might expect from our efforts.

Questions? We'll be happy to try to answer those, too. Our phone number is (510) 887-6888.